We may not have it all together... But together we have it all!!
Our Little Family
Zoey the Witch!
She was the cutest witch I've seen in a while!! Grandma Lucy & I made her outfit!!
The Zoey quotes......
03/16/09- "This is so good... I can't breath!!"
11/15/08- "I really like the Lizard of Oz movie!!"
11/3/8- (Zoey was asking what voting is.) Me:"Tomorrow everyone who is 18 or older gets to go and pick who they want to be president." Zoey: "You should pick ME!!"
8/12/08- "Oh my gosh Mom... That grasshopper tried to bite me with his bum!!"
7/22/08- Zoey was about to play the Wii with her 7 year old cousin- "Don't worry mom, Allie will go easy on me!!"
Ohhhhh! Darn nursery bullies!! How did the other kid look? Miss you guys-- I'll see you this weekend. Driving to Idaho with the kids, by myself. Might have to buy me some "Calgon" when I get there!!!!
I think my husband is training my kids to be acrobats!... They love it!!
Faker!!
It's hard to feel sorry for him when his fake cry is soooo funny!!
Zoey & Jayce!
Aren't our kids little cuties?!
Jayce translations.....
8/31/08- "Mom where's Da?" (translation)- Mom where's Dad? (He says this in the car while Toby is driving... when I say there he is he laughs and laughs and then he asks again!!)
8/31/08- "Da eeee!!" (translation)- Daddy!! (I love how he says it!)
8/14/08- "Zo et oooo!!" (translation)- Zoey Let Go!!
7/22/08- "GA WAA WUU!!" (translation)- Dad Where are you?
12 comments:
But what does the other guy look like?
Oouch!!! Poor guy!
Hey...you're back! Too bad it took Jayce getting beat up in church to bring you back to the blog world though. Poor Jayce.
Well, I hope you're here to stay.
Get well soon Jayce!
ouch! Nursery must have been FUN this week! LOL
Glad to see you back!!! I've totally missed your posts & comments.
It's a big bad world in nursery for sure.
P. S.
Glad to see a post from you. Too bad little Jace got hurt.
I can't believe Jayce got a black eye in nursery.... Did they come & get you? We need details.
Jayce has the prettiest eyes! (even though one is black and blue)
oh sad. beware of nursery.
hey, remember that big one he got on his forehead?
Poor little man! Send him in pads from now on:) How are you guys! Sure miss you and hope to see you soon??? Coming down for the holidays?
Ohhhhh! Darn nursery bullies!! How did the other kid look? Miss you guys-- I'll see you this weekend. Driving to Idaho with the kids, by myself. Might have to buy me some "Calgon" when I get there!!!!
I thought you became a retired blogger! So glad you are back. Poor little thing. Does the other kid look worse?
man! that little man has to take it all!
i just had a little flash back to the swing experience of '08. that goose egg was absolutely huge.
Post a Comment