CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Look what Zoey learned at School Today.....


Huh... I guess you learn this Gem of a trick in 1st Grade!
She thought it was hilarious...
Well... so did WE!!

P.S. I have to apologize for being the worst blogger around...
I promise to do better!!

7 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

Haaaaaaaaaa I love it. Poor little Jayce though. I have a feeling he'll get back at her eventually though!

Welcome back to blogging! We've missed you.

Lucy said...

Wow.....your blog got an update. Did anyone pinch him??

Mardi said...

Yay! Good to hear from you! I too bet Jayce will get back at her sooner than later. :)

hmmm said...

oh fantastic. and many more great things are to come in the future. cute little jayce probably thought it was great fun even if the joke was on him!

Cassie said...

Ha! And it all begins.......

LOVE the cute flowers on your page.

So glad your back.

Battfam said...

The Simmon's Scoop is alive. Yay!

Levi and Katie Hansen said...

Hooray for blogging more! Jayce is getting so big! Love the trick Zoey:)