CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!

Today my little guy turns 3.... I can't believe he's that old (I say old and not big because he is just a little guy!!)
Here is a random assortment of pictures of My Jaycer-man:

"MUSCLES!!"
He looks like an Oompa-Loompa gone mad!!
(this is what happens when I leave Jayce at the counter with a piece of chocolate mousse pie.... He really digs in!!)
Shoppin' with friends!
This cute little girl is Kacie, she lives across the street... she is 2 weeks older than Jayce... and they are buddies!!Riding on the lawn mower with Grandma Lucy...
He loves to "mow" the lawn!!

We love this kid to pieces & am so glad he joined our family!! He truly is the best kid... he is kind, loving, will share, and loves to make people laugh!!
He's definitely a keeper!!

WE LOVE YOU BUDDY!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, happy birthday little guy!!! :)

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday cutie pie Jayce!

Lucy said...

He had quite the birthday didn't he? He's a trooper & such a cute one, too! Love that little guy.

Bobbi said...

Poor little guy spent most of his birthday in his car seat! I hope he had a good day anyway.

Audrey said...

He is a funny little guy! When he was lost at the hotel Cole kept saying to me over and over, "I love that kid!"
Can't believe he is 3!
One question...how did you get this posted on his birthday?!? Did you post it after swimming at the hotel??

Becky said...

Audrey- I scheduled it to post while we were gone... Look at the post time I did it at 12:01 am on his b-day!

Lucy said...

Pretty tricky, you dog, you. I was wondering how you did that, too!

Levi and Katie Hansen said...

Jayce is so adorable! It's crazy that he is already 3!

Can't wait to make flowers this week!