CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

"Look Mom..."

"...No training wheels!"
Toby tried to take off Zoey's training wheels last year and she was too scared to even try... so the other day when Toby said he was going to take them off I was a little apprehensive.
I kept thinking"We'll see!!". And we did...

Toby gave her a little push and she took off... I was excited for her and proud that she wasn't scared at all!!
GO ZO!!

9 comments:

Bobbi said...

Wow!! That is awesome! Way to go Zoey, you are a brave little girl.

Kim said...

I remember the first time Lacey rode without the training wheels, I must say I got a little teary eyed! It's sad when they get so big!

Kellie said...

Woo! Hoo! Way to go!

Battfam said...

What a great time to learn to ride a bike. She will have fun all summer.

Lucy said...

Glad that Zoey has joined the ranks of the bike riders! She'll have to start her own gang in the neighborhood.....
Looks like fun to me.

hmmm said...

nice work dudes!
bike rides are still one of my favorite things! i'm glad that Zo can zoom around like the best of us.

Michelle said...

BECKY! I was so excited to chat with you today. Your children are super duper delicious! I can't wait to meet them! I am looking forward to stalking you. We sure do miss you guys.

brandy said...

Way to go Zoey!! She is getting so big! It was so fun hanging out with you over the weekend. We had so much fun with you guys. Missed you on Sunday though.

Audrey said...

Zo.... Daws and Cole are VERY impressed with your skills! Maybe you could teach them how to do that neat trick!