Zoey came home from school on Monday telling me ALL about it.... like it was a brand new thing!! She was really excited for April Fools Day to come!
Then this morning as she getting ready she kept saying silly things like:
"There's a dragon in you bed... APRIL FOOLS!!"
OR
"You have a lizard on your head... APRIL FOOLS!!"
As she was getting dressed she wanted to do something funny... Well this was the best I could do for a 6 year old-on short notice...

That's right she just wore her shirt backwards...ALL DAY... And loved it!!
I'll have to be more prepared for next year!!
As she was getting dressed she wanted to do something funny... Well this was the best I could do for a 6 year old-on short notice...
That's right she just wore her shirt backwards...ALL DAY... And loved it!!
I'll have to be more prepared for next year!!

6 comments:
You gotta love elementary school age humor and enthusiasm for April Fools Day don't you?
I can just imagine how excited Zoey was to be so tricky with her shirt backwards. Kids are so funny. You'll have to get with Cassie for next year. She's good at that one.
That is too funny because Sam was super excited too. He wore his shirt and pants backwards and hid all the shampoo, so when I got in the shower it was all gone! I told my parents we sold our house and were moving in....they fall for something every year. Last year I lost my job--they are slow learners!!! :)
Good on Zoey (and mom)! Someone else that loves that day like I do!Oh, the things I could teach her.....
Love the look on her face-- like "I am doing something tricky"!!!! How are you guys? Haven't heard from you for quite awhile!!! Are you going to Blackfoot Easter Sunday?
That is an AWESOME last minute idea! Love it! She is getting bigger and bigger everyday!
Post a Comment