CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Extravaganza...

FRIDAY: We made sucker bunnies in Zoey's class and then again at home!!
FRIDAY NIGHT: The kids had a blast coloring eggs in "the spinner"!!
Didn't they turn out pretty... I was impressed!!
SATURDAY: We went to a Easter Party at my Dad's... Everyone was there except Shelly and Mikes' family.
They started out with an egg hunt for the kids!!





They both scored big!!



Then we had the ADULT egg hunt down on one of the islands!! Let me tell you~ you hide 200 eggs and tell 22 adults that there's money involved and it gets all sorts of crazy!! At no other time will you see me walking through brush with spiders and mice... (I'm creeped out just thinking about it!)


While we were gone the kids were having a scavenger hunt!
And we topped off the day with a good old game of PAINTBALL... It was fun and the bruises were totally worth it!! (P.S. if you ever get shot in the mask... CLOSE your mouth, the paint does not taste good!)

SUNDAY: We attended the Annual Simmons' Easter Par-Tay!
We had an awesome lunch... then the kids had a fun egg hunt...

They both had so much fun... Plus the weather was perfect! As you can see we spent a good amount of the day out in the sunshine!!

We had a GREAT weekend and it was fun to teach Zoey about Jesus and his Resurrection! It's exciting to see her learn and begin to understand the Atonement and the amazing gift it is to each and everyone of us!!
HAPPY EASTER!!

11 comments:

Audrey said...

Wow! I am coming to your Moss Easter party next year too! Looks and sounds like FUN!
So, I am gonna ask... did ya score big on the adult hunt? What was the jackpot?!

Becca's Blog said...

Your kids are sure to be professional easter egge hunters after this year. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Battfam said...

I love the bunny ears and especially the spinner. If anyone sees one on the after Easter sales, please buy it for me. I promise I will pay you in two years.

Kellie said...

FUN! I agree...I want more info on that spinner and the cute suckers!

Lucy said...

I was so glad that Easter weekend was soooooo pretty. We've not had very many of those days yet, and we are very lucky. Easter egg hunts in the snow are just not that fun!
Your bunny eggs turned out so cute..... What fun.

Bobbi said...

It looks like you guys had a FUN weekend! It was fun to see you guys on Sunday and have the kids play. They all had a great time.

Amy said...

That spinner looks fun, we are going to have to look for one next year...

Anonymous said...

WOW! What fun! I want to play with you guys for Easter next year!

Kathy said...

so fun to see the pictures of all those little Moss kids!!! I LOVE your families traditional "adult" Easter egg hunt!!! Doug used to tell us all about it!

Cassie said...

It's like Easter everyday at your house! What a fun weekend.

brandy said...

It was great spending Easter with you guys. You are so much fun!!