We may not have it all together... But together we have it all!!
Our Little Family
Zoey the Witch!
She was the cutest witch I've seen in a while!! Grandma Lucy & I made her outfit!!
The Zoey quotes......
03/16/09- "This is so good... I can't breath!!"
11/15/08- "I really like the Lizard of Oz movie!!"
11/3/8- (Zoey was asking what voting is.) Me:"Tomorrow everyone who is 18 or older gets to go and pick who they want to be president." Zoey: "You should pick ME!!"
8/12/08- "Oh my gosh Mom... That grasshopper tried to bite me with his bum!!"
7/22/08- Zoey was about to play the Wii with her 7 year old cousin- "Don't worry mom, Allie will go easy on me!!"
To the guy who keeps us laughing, and always knows how to make our day...We love you Toby!! Thanks for being an amazing Daddy and Husband... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday, Toby!!!! Hope you had a great day--- good to see you guys last weekend! Becky, send me your email on FB, so I can get you an invite. Hugs and kisses to those kiddos!!
I think my husband is training my kids to be acrobats!... They love it!!
Faker!!
It's hard to feel sorry for him when his fake cry is soooo funny!!
Zoey & Jayce!
Aren't our kids little cuties?!
Jayce translations.....
8/31/08- "Mom where's Da?" (translation)- Mom where's Dad? (He says this in the car while Toby is driving... when I say there he is he laughs and laughs and then he asks again!!)
8/31/08- "Da eeee!!" (translation)- Daddy!! (I love how he says it!)
8/14/08- "Zo et oooo!!" (translation)- Zoey Let Go!!
7/22/08- "GA WAA WUU!!" (translation)- Dad Where are you?
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!!
T - O - B - Y .... BUBBA!
(happy birt-day from us two.)
Happy B-Day to my little brother. I just now realized that I'm the only one in the fam to be able to say that..."little brother".
WE LOVE YOU!!!
Happy Birthday Toby. I can't believe you and Cassie are getting middle aged on us!!!
Happy Birthday, Toby!!!! Hope you had a great day--- good to see you guys last weekend! Becky, send me your email on FB, so I can get you an invite. Hugs and kisses to those kiddos!!
Thanks, Mom.
Happy (late) Birthday Toby!
Ha thanks mom for not including me in on that....even though I am only 1 year younger than Tobe!
Happy Birthday Bubbsy!
Post a Comment