We may not have it all together... But together we have it all!!
Our Little Family
Zoey the Witch!
She was the cutest witch I've seen in a while!! Grandma Lucy & I made her outfit!!
The Zoey quotes......
03/16/09- "This is so good... I can't breath!!"
11/15/08- "I really like the Lizard of Oz movie!!"
11/3/8- (Zoey was asking what voting is.) Me:"Tomorrow everyone who is 18 or older gets to go and pick who they want to be president." Zoey: "You should pick ME!!"
8/12/08- "Oh my gosh Mom... That grasshopper tried to bite me with his bum!!"
7/22/08- Zoey was about to play the Wii with her 7 year old cousin- "Don't worry mom, Allie will go easy on me!!"
I needed sunscreen earlier today. Instead I have a sunburned face and two sunburned arms! I am feeling a little warm as we speak. I will take the sunburn over cold any day!!
Bummer that the wonderful weather is going away for the rest of the week! (maybe it will give coley's scortched arms time to heal) Well, hopefully the weather will get back to nice so we can meet up for hotdogs next week too! (this time I will try not to stiff the poor hot dog guy)
Yesterday on our way home from the store, out of the blue, Judd said, "I wish Zoey lived by us." I asked if he was talking about Zoey our cousin. He said yes and I asked why. He said, "It would just be cool to play with her today".
Did you get the invite? On my list it says you have accepted the invite twice-- so I hope it works!! I'll have to call you soon and see how you guys are doing--give those cute kiddos hugs and kisses from us!!
I think my husband is training my kids to be acrobats!... They love it!!
Faker!!
It's hard to feel sorry for him when his fake cry is soooo funny!!
Zoey & Jayce!
Aren't our kids little cuties?!
Jayce translations.....
8/31/08- "Mom where's Da?" (translation)- Mom where's Dad? (He says this in the car while Toby is driving... when I say there he is he laughs and laughs and then he asks again!!)
8/31/08- "Da eeee!!" (translation)- Daddy!! (I love how he says it!)
8/14/08- "Zo et oooo!!" (translation)- Zoey Let Go!!
7/22/08- "GA WAA WUU!!" (translation)- Dad Where are you?
9 comments:
I know...seriously gorgeous day! I'm having trouble focusing on my homework because it is so nice outside!
Isn't the spring just wonderful? I love it! Time for sunscreen.
I needed sunscreen earlier today. Instead I have a sunburned face and two sunburned arms! I am feeling a little warm as we speak. I will take the sunburn over cold any day!!
A beautiful day for sure! Glad Jayce got to eat outside. Sounds fun to me.
We played outside all morning! It is SO nice! Let's just hope this isn't another Mother Nature teaser!
Jayce has gotten SO big!
Bummer that the wonderful weather is going away for the rest of the week! (maybe it will give coley's scortched arms time to heal)
Well, hopefully the weather will get back to nice so we can meet up for hotdogs next week too! (this time I will try not to stiff the poor hot dog guy)
That Jayce...funny guy.
Yesterday on our way home from the store, out of the blue, Judd said, "I wish Zoey lived by us." I asked if he was talking about Zoey our cousin. He said yes and I asked why. He said, "It would just be cool to play with her today".
That looks fun. It even made me sort of want a corndog.
Did you get the invite? On my list it says you have accepted the invite twice-- so I hope it works!! I'll have to call you soon and see how you guys are doing--give those cute kiddos hugs and kisses from us!!
Post a Comment