CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING... (and only a week late!)

This year for Thanksgiving we headed down to Utah for a huge Family Dinner and weekend of
F-U-N!!
We arrived late Tuesday night, so we could have a delicious lunch on Wednesday at the Cheesecake Factory and get a little shopping done before the Black Friday madness began! We were able to stay at my Dad & Pat's house (which is right next door to my brother Mike's house!) in South Jordan.
Thursday we cooked & baked & cooked some more... to get ready for our feast. We all gathered at my brother's house & had a wonderful dinner with approximately 60 guests including all the little rugrats!

And of course you can't have a Moss Family get together without GAMES! {Above: start at left and going around is Chris (my brother), Kade (my nephew), Cody (Pat's youngest son), Toby, & My Dad!}
Some of our Favs: Settlers of Catan & (a new one to us!) Bananagrams or as we call it "go bananas!".

The kids had a blast with all of our family. (above:Jayce & Zoey with my adorable niece Paige!, Below: Jayce with Pat's son Chris... He just loved him!!)
We had a great weekend with great food, family, and tons of shopping (on my part!). I'm so thankful for all these great people we have in our lives... Our family just keeps growing and I LOVE IT!!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! I have to say that Jayce is really looking like Toby. What a doll!

Levi and Katie Hansen said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun down there! Good on taking pics, I totally forgot my camera when we went down there, dang.

Lucy said...

Fun Thanksgiving pictures. I'm glad you guys had such a great time!

brandy said...

I'm still bummed I missed out but there will be many more Thanksgivings to apend together! See you this weekend! Can't wait!!!