CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Guess who dressed Jayce today?...

When Zoey is asked what her Daddy does, she usually says

"He's a cowboy!"

(And I wonder why?!?!)

13 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

Haaaaaaaaaa that is hillarious! The belt buckle is almost the size of his head. So cute.

Lucy said...

Toby truly used to wear belt buckles. I'm not sure about that one, but probably!

Kathy said...

He is so stinkin cute!!!!

Bobbi said...

Jayce looks so miniature! and so cute too.

Anonymous said...

Sweet outfit! He is SO cute Becky!

brandy said...

A D O R A B L E..........

Kellie said...

I love this post. LOL

To answer your questions (and thanks for the compliment) I don't have the means of cutting my own vinyl so I usually order from Quips & Quotes which is by Montpelier (link at the bottom of my blog) or from a girl in Rexburg off Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6320448). I got everything else at Porters in IF. Hope that helps!

Cody and Mindy said...

Your blog always makes me smile...I love it! My Taygan got all excited when she saw that Zoey is also missing her two front teeth. I'll have to post a pic...too cute. Maybe they'll both get their two front teeth for c-mas. What are you doing for Christmas we were hoping to maybe stop by and say Hi on our way to or from I.P. Let me know your plans....mkhaycock@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Priceless!! You always have soo much fun! Merry Christmas!

bobbi said...

That is definitely my Nephew there!!!! Go Jayce!!!!

Kathy said...

I was about to leave a comment and say "he is so stinkin cute!" then I saw I already made that comment about it a while ago lol. I really want you address Becky so I can send you a Christmas Card.... and if you have dougs and Shelleys too that would be awesome! Thanks!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Becky,

I enjoyed reading your blog and looking at your pictures. It looks like all is well at the Simmons home.

We are all doing okay. I would love to see you. We also had a big Thanksgiving...65 of us gathered together to help celebrate Larry and my 50th wedding anniversary coming up in Aunt Elaine

Audrey said...

I can just see him in cowboy boots and swinging his arms back and forth while he walks. What a little stallion!