CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth..."

When Zoey got home from school the other day she was showing off some serious "Bubba teeth". She thought it was really funny to hang her loose tooth on her bottom lip!!
That night we put up our Christmas tree & I sort of tricked her into letting me pull that little tooth out.

Now she can sing (and look REALLY adorable goofy cute)
"ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH".

(Now that's a mouth full!!)

6 comments:

brandy said...

So Sweet!! Sounds like you guys had a FUN weekend in SLC. I'm so jealous I wasn't there. What a crazy Black Friday. Next year you make have to wear body armour. See you in a few!!

Kellie said...

I was hoping G would lose his top 2teeth too in time for that song but the dentist says it might be awhile!

Cassie said...

Zoey, I went shopping for you, but I didn't find any teeth that reminded me of you. Hope you like what I did find. See you soon.

Lucy said...

I can't wait to see Zoey's permanent teeth coming in! That is pretty exciting.
Your tree looks pretty, too.

Levi and Katie Hansen said...

Ugh, thinking of the pain of losing teeth when I was little makes my legs go numb! But, I am glad you got it out successfully...Levi will have to be the one to deal with it when our kids need to have one pulled, or the dentist:) Love the tree!

Battfam said...

You will have to teach her the song. She could perform it at the family party.