CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A mom + A dad + 2 sweet kids + Loads of family = A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

(One reason I love living in Rexburg... you get to see horse drawn sleighs going down the main road!)
The Moss Family Party started off with great food, followed by the dvd of the Nativity. (it was amazing how quiet all the kids were as they watched!)

Then downstairs for the present swap!!


Jayce really loved his Wall-e chair... He just kicked right back and relaxed!

Here comes Santa Claus.... Zoey was thrilled, she even remembered to ask for a new ball for Jayce (because she ruined one of his!).
I think Jayce has a bit of an addiction to... Chocolate!! He climbed off Santa's lap and onto his Dad's where he ate every piece of chocolate he had!!

Pat made quilts for ALL the grandkids... That's 36 quilts that she picked out material, tied, and sewed!! And if that wasn't enough she also made pillows for all of the granddaughters, and signs for all of the married couples!! (I'm exhausted just talking about it!) Thanks Pat and Dad ~ We appreciate all the hard work and the kids L~O~V~E their quilts!!
(the kids posing before we left for the party!!)
The Simmons Christmas Eve Party (I forgot my camera) We had a great time at Lance and Rachel Poole's house!! We had awesome food, lots of catching-up with family... which was made possible because the kids were having such a ball!! It was a great Party!!


When we got home the kids opened their Christmas Eve presents.... Matching jammies for them & matching slippers for Zoey and I!!

Zoey decided it would be a good idea to leave Santa cupcakes instead of cookies so he could remember that it was Jesus' birthday!!




Christmas Morning.... Zoey came and woke us up at 9 am, I was shocked she slept in... especially on Christmas!!
Jayce got 7-up flavored jelly bellies that came in a little bottle & he thought it was funny to pretend to drink it!! (notice the chocolate in his other hand...)

Zoey kept saying "This is the best Christmas EVER!!"
It snowed and blowed like crazy all Christmas Eve and part of Christmas day, so needless to say, We were snowed in!! (we received like 16 inches of snow in 24 hrs!!)
At 2 pm the snow plow finally came down our road so we decided to try our luck and head to Grandma Fern's. We made it, but Toby was really feeling sick, so we loaded up and headed back home...
Completely Exhausted!!
And only got stuck for a minute... Thanks to Toby and the tractor!! ( The snow was deep enough that Toby's truck got high centered on it)

And that was the end of another Amazing Christmas!!
We hope you all had a great and safe one too!!

6 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

Cute pictures! I especially loved the matching jammies. How fun!

Lucy said...

Very fun post. I'm glad you had fun despite bad weather and Toby being sick! see you for New Years....

Bobbi said...

I love their jammies and your matching slippers. I hope Toby is feeling better.

Kellie said...

WOW! What a post. There are so many cute things to comment on I don't want to forget any. What a fun Christmas! I wish the kids could stay little forever just for the fun holidays.

Battfam said...

Pat must be a champ. I can't imagine all those quilts in one year! I loved the pictures of the kids and the snow. It looks like you had a great Christmas.

Kristi said...

I bet Pat has killer calouses from all that quilting. I love the jammies