CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our new additions...

(And not by choice!!) Our dryer died on us this last week... But luckily Sears was having a big sale, so we are back in business!!
I do have to say that this is NOT an enjoyable way to spend money around the Holidays!!
But...
I do have a new babysitter!!

8 comments:

hmmm said...

ha! i love that last pic. it made me giggle.
Jayce looks so BIG now!
i think one of these night Jason & i might have to swing over to say hi or something--it's been crazy these days!

Kellie said...

Love the babysitter. We've had to replace numerous things the past few months-not fun!

Cassie said...

Too funny (the babysitter). Can't wait to see those kids that keep growing!

Lucy said...

Happy new dryer!

Levi and Katie Hansen said...

That's too bad about your dryer, but I LOVE your new one! I am quite jealous actually! THanks for your comments on our blog, your a gem:)

Audrey said...

I love getting new items like that! Kinda makes doing laundry fun...sorta!
Did ya get a washer too or just a dryer?

bobbi said...

Can we come over for the babysitting part? How fun!!:) We can't wait to see you guys--- are you going to Utah for Thanksgiving? Let me know, I promise I won't make you spend the night with me at a DUMB store or anything!! Only fun things this trip!:) Love you guys--

Battfam said...

The see through door is such a great idea. It would prevent you from throwing the wet batch from the washer in on dry ones you forgot were in there. I once heard that someone's cat was in their dryer and they didn't know. It went for a few tumbles before they figured it out. The glass door would prevent that too. A cat in the dryer could be pretty entertaining though.... something to consider when the babysitting effect of the clothes in the dryer wears off.