We may not have it all together... But together we have it all!!
Our Little Family
Zoey the Witch!
She was the cutest witch I've seen in a while!! Grandma Lucy & I made her outfit!!
The Zoey quotes......
03/16/09- "This is so good... I can't breath!!"
11/15/08- "I really like the Lizard of Oz movie!!"
11/3/8- (Zoey was asking what voting is.) Me:"Tomorrow everyone who is 18 or older gets to go and pick who they want to be president." Zoey: "You should pick ME!!"
8/12/08- "Oh my gosh Mom... That grasshopper tried to bite me with his bum!!"
7/22/08- Zoey was about to play the Wii with her 7 year old cousin- "Don't worry mom, Allie will go easy on me!!"
I think my husband is training my kids to be acrobats!... They love it!!
Faker!!
It's hard to feel sorry for him when his fake cry is soooo funny!!
Zoey & Jayce!
Aren't our kids little cuties?!
Jayce translations.....
8/31/08- "Mom where's Da?" (translation)- Mom where's Dad? (He says this in the car while Toby is driving... when I say there he is he laughs and laughs and then he asks again!!)
8/31/08- "Da eeee!!" (translation)- Daddy!! (I love how he says it!)
8/14/08- "Zo et oooo!!" (translation)- Zoey Let Go!!
7/22/08- "GA WAA WUU!!" (translation)- Dad Where are you?
3 comments:
Is Zoey inside the dryer?? Sure hope Jayce doesn't learn how to turn it on. That could hurt!
hahaha! This reminds me of the movie Rocketman! I don't know if you have seen it, but its pretty funny! Cheap way to entertain your kids though!
Ha ha! That's hilarious! Love the pictures too!!!
Post a Comment