CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

...Picture This...

(Thanks Cassie... this is a fun one!!)
*rules* search google images to match your answers
only use images from first 2 pages of your search

*my age*


*place I've been*

*place i want to go*
(London)

*one of my favorite places*
(lost in a good book!)

*favorite object*

*favorite food*
(I couldn't decide!)

*favorite animal*

*favorite color*

*birth place*

*current place of residence*
(This old school is actually right around the corner from our house!)
*current pet*
(Zeke!)
*past loves*
*best friend*
(Watch for this beauty to be posted in our local Sam's Club... Toby/Snowy Mountain has made it in their Top 10 best customers... Toby was shocked to be in the top 10 and the guy said well you're at least in our top 5!!)

*nickname*

*first name*
*first job*
(No not torturing small children... babysitting, and this is one that showed up!!)
*what am i doing now*

*tag*
Audrey/Kristi/Brandy/Lucy

9 comments:

Kellie said...

FUN!!!

Becca's Blog said...

Hey, I was just about to post this same post...and we have a few of the same pictures...due to both being 19, from Idaho, and named Rebecca.

So I PROMISE I didn't copy you. I alreday had it done.

Lucy said...

Very fun post....but hey guys, I don't think I can figure this one out.

brandy said...

I'm on it....Loved all your pictures!! The babysitting one scared me a little! See you soon!!!!

Battfam said...

I liked the picture of the old school. Is that the same one that had all the junk around it for years? Anyway, great photography.

Cassie said...

I just knew that Toby would make it big someday!!!

This is a fun tag. Come on Mom, you can do it.

hmmm said...

ha!
love the pic of Toby.
love that it's hanging in Sams.

brandy said...

I saw that you voted for me!! You little sweetheart! Thanks so much. I just looked and I'm 10 votes behind! YIKES!!! I need to start campaigning hard!! Make Toby vote for me!

See you in a few weeks!

Amy said...

This is funny. Glad I found your blog Becky! Cheers