PETTING ZOO.
RIDES.
Zoey, Brea (on the left), & Jacob (on the right).... Cruisin'.
THE MARY-GO-ROUND.
(I need to explain the next 2 pics... Jayce kept pointing at the mary-go-round like he wanted to go... He did it last year and loved it, so I got the kids, stood in line, paid the tickets for Zoey-Jayce-& I, got him to his horse, and the instant his bottom hit the saddle He freaked out!! Being the mean mom that I am ~I stood by him and made him finish the ride.... Poor kid ~ but it did make for some funny pictures.... By the end he was liking the ride... And he did survive that crazy ride!!)
BEING BRAVE.
(Zoey (5) & Jacob (6) were brave enough and tall enough to ride on this crazy flying ride!!)
(Here they go!)
(They're flying high and fast!)
(And they loved every second of it.... They wanted to ride it again right when they got off!)
SWINGS.
CRAZY PEOPLE. (or white trash... you choose!!)
(His shirt says:"I could listen to what you're saying but I'd rather jump rope with barbed wire!") (Note: he was standing by a kiddie ride with his "wife" waiting for his little girl.... Quality people at the fair!)
LIGHT-UP TOYS.
(Play the video to see the kids having a ball with their new fair toys!!)(I'm a sucker for the light-up toys... They seem to hypnotize my kids as we head home at night. Plus they love them when we get home.... at least until they break!!)
We had a great time and will go again next year!!





5 comments:
I've never met anyone that loves the fair like you do, Becky. I'm right there in line with you on the food though.
I tried a roast beef sandwich at Doug's Meat Booth and Cherry Limeade. Pretty Good! Zoey looked like she had a blast on those rides. She is a brave little girl!
Hey, who is Jacob?
You and Zoey do make the fair look very fun. I remember going one time with my Dad because he had to be in a booth all day, and we did have fun, too. Fun, but got kind of sick later on.
I.am.sad.I.missed.it!
As.you.can.tell.my.space.bar.isn't.working.ughhhhhh!
I.will.explain.later.
That.ride.with.them.on.their.stomachs.flying.looks.sooo.fun!
Daws.and.Cole.watched.the.video.like.5.times!
Looks like you guys had a blast! Wish we were there...maybe next year!
Post a Comment