CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Camping in Palisades

WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!
We actually went to palisade about a month ago and have had this post started for a while... SORRY!!









Camping, Boating, Swimming... both of my kids (Zoey-5 & Jayce-2) rode on the tubes and the banana boat!! They loved it... but I was a little nervous!! We had a blast with Kristi, William, Aubry, Hali, & baby Blake!! Thanks guys!!

6 comments:

Lucy said...

That looks fun, too! It still feels like summer today, which makes me glad. Fun pix!!!

Cassie said...

I love the picture of Jayce wrapped up in a towel. Looks like you had a ton of fun.

Audrey said...

That place looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I am totally jealous, boating is SOOO fun! I LOVE it! I aspire to own a boat someday, ah someday that’s the key word, if we ever stop going to school and have an income. :) You have the cutest family!

Bobbi said...

Little Jayce is a brave little man. My favorite picture is the one where I think they just woke up. The water looks beautiful.

Kristi said...

I love the pictures we must do it again. And you failed to mention our marvalous campfire food!