CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 8, 2008

LOOK WHO'S TURNING 2!!...

The ABC's of Jayce...
A- Apple juice... He loves the stuff and can never get enough!!
B- He loves BALLOONS!!
C- He loves to CUDDLE!!
D- He loves to mow the lawn with DADDY!!
E- He will EAT anything... this kid is NOT picky... yet!!
F- He is SO FUNNY.... He loves to make people laugh!!
G- He loves GRANOLA BARS!! He knows where they are and asks for at least 1 a day!!
H- He is always HAPPY!! I couldn't have asked for a nicer little guy!!
I- I love his sweet INNOCENCE!!
J- He loves to JUMP on the tramp!!
K- He loves to give lots of KISSES!!
L- LOLLIPOPS.... any flavor, anytime, any place!!
M- He is Quite the MACHO-MAN!!
N- He loves his NAP!!
O- He loves to be OUTSIDE... He cries every time we make him come back in!!
P- He loves to PLAY with his toys... dinosaurs, trucks, & tractors!!
Q- He is a QUIET little boy, probably because his sister loves to talk!!
R- He is a REALLY easy child, he never cries when he lays down to bed, he has been such a blessing in our lives!!
S- He loves his SHOES!! In fact he loves to wear any ones shoes!!
T- He loves THERMAL material blankets... Or as he calls it his DEE-DEE!!
U- He loves to sit UNDER my desk when I'm working!! It's like his own personal fort!!
V- He is VERY sweet... He always has to come check on his Mommy and give her lots of loves!!
W- He WILL do anything to make his sister laugh!!
X- He is EXTREMELY nice to babies, He loves them all to pieces... Plus I think he likes having someone smaller than him around!!
Y- He loves YO GOS!!
Z- He loves his big sister ZOEY!! He loves to copy her every move!!
Jayce we love you and are so happy that you are our little boy... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

6 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

I can't believe Jayce is 2! He just doesn't seem that old but I'm not a very good judge of age. He is such a sweet kid.

Lucy said...

Happy birthday big boy!!! What a guy. I love yur ABC's, too.

Bobbi said...

Happy Birthday to Jayce! He is such a good little boy. I hope he had a fun day and got lots of fun toys.

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday cutie pie Jayce! Lots of kisses to you.

Audrey said...

Two Two Two Two Two Two! (said in the little tune he does it in!)
Happy birthday Jaycer Man!

brandy said...

I loved the ABC list! Happy Birthday Jayce! He really is a sweet little kid! We had such a fun time hanging out with you guys a few weeks ago!! I can't wait to play some midnight scramble!!! Dirty!