



A friend of mine has a shop on Etsy and makes the cutest shirts, hair bows, blankets, burp rags.... She is really talented!!




I just ordered 4 shirts for Zoey (for school), a birthday shirt for Jayce, & 4 hair bows!! I'm soo excited that I wanted all of you to check it out for yourselves!! She customizes it for you and is really great to work with!! So go visit
Sew Sara
on Etsy and buy something for your little one or for a baby gift!!

.jpg)

.jpg)


4 comments:
Way cute stuff. Sign her up for Mini Bazaar.
What a fun friend to have. VERY cute stuff.
I am soooo going there right now! Thanks for the linkage!
Hey, do you remember our former Manager Gina from B & BW? Her obituary was in the paper today. So sad.
CUTE stuff! I may have to pick a few things out too! Thanks for sharing....
Post a Comment