CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

BiRtHdAy PaRtY!!

Jayce's crocodile cake......

He loved when the kids sang to him!!


He ate his cake face first... and loved it!!

After he was through... He wanted to share with the kids... Sorry about the frosting on the face Dawson!!
Thanks for all the awesome presents, he was sooo happy!! Thanks for sharing this day with us!!

8 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

Super cute cake...and super cute kid. Jayce looks like he had a great b-day.

Bobbi said...

Good Job on the crocodile cake! I am impressed. It looks like all the kids had a great GREEN time.

Lucy said...

The funny thing about that green cake, was that is was so good. Everyone loved it!
Fun time.

Kim-may said...

WHAT?!?!? that is one awesome cake.

bobbi said...

Happy Birthday, Jayce!!! Did you make the cake, Becky? Looks like a really fun party-- glad he had a good one!!! Love you guys--

Battfam said...

That cake was a work of art. Way to go Becky. I love the picture where Jace's face is plastered with green frosting. hApPy BiRtHdAy JACE!

Christy said...

wow, awesome cake!! Hey :) I found you off Sara's blog. I read the comment about watching baseball and was like - HEY...if that person watched baseball, then I must know them - and its you :) Your kids are SO cute! we need to catch up!!

Cody and Mindy said...

Jayce, Happy Birthday buddie!!! Becky that cake is too cute...way to go! That little guy looks like he could make anybody smile. But if he is like my 2 year old he can make them cry as quick as he can make them smile!!