Monday, July 21, 2008
My double rainbows...
I love the rain. I especially love the fresh clean smell after it rains. And who doesn't love to see a good rainbow... Well we were lucky enough to catch a double rainbow... And it always makes me smile...
I also love MY double rainbow...
My little squirts that keep me smiling!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
And what cute little squirts they are!!
Great picture of the rainbows, too. Looks like the kiddies are ready for bed. Give them a kiss from us, too!
i can't believe how much Zoey looks like you!! Reminds me of the Becky I knew when we were little and ran around together while our bros played baseball :)
I love that second pic. The kids are darling, the rainbows are bright, and Toby's lawn is perfect, as usual.
Them there kids are so funny... those quotes on the side make me laugh. I'm always looking for the newest one. By the way when I proposed to Geri on the green belt there were two rainbows just like that.
You must have already socked the pot o' gold away...I don't see it and that rainbow ends right at your house!!!
Lovin' the new family pic up top!
I miss being able to see rainbows through a big open field, not treetops and thousands of houses and the neighbors kids in my yard... How can I convince my dear hubby to move back to Idaho? BTW really liked your pretty Christmas sweater picture. But this new one is super cute too.
way cool pick. That is beautiful...way to be ready with the camera!
Auhhhh! Very sweet!
hey becky -- i got your package and emailed you about it. check your email -- i had a few questions! :) thanks!!
Post a Comment