Ours was FaNtAsTiC!!
(it was warm, but not hot... absolutely no wind... enough clouds that it wasn't that bright.... AND the kids got along like champs... from 12:30 until 8:30 when we finally let them go home!!)
We may not have it all together... But together we have it all!!
Ours was FaNtAsTiC!!
(it was warm, but not hot... absolutely no wind... enough clouds that it wasn't that bright.... AND the kids got along like champs... from 12:30 until 8:30 when we finally let them go home!!)
8 comments:
THANKS for the FUN day! In Daws' prayers tonight he said he was thankful for the fun in the pool and that we can go to Zoey's again, tomorrow to do it again!
Tell Tobe thanks for the great steaks and burgers too!
The kids looked like they had a BLAST today!! I love summer, water, sun.....fun! You guys have the perfect yard for kids to play in too. (way to go Toby)
That looks like so much fun...I even want to go down the slide! Avery would LOVE that water slide. Maybe next month we'll have to do it again!!
That is a beautiful picture!! Looks like a lot of fun-- Matt and I put together a Costco playhouse today for the kids. It took us all day-- I don't think we could do a swingset!! Can we come borrow yours? I did think of Toby while putting it together and wished you guys lived closer:) Come to Cody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me and Justin and Mitch watched your video. Justin said, "that was probably me" when he saw Dawson go down the slide. Looks so fun! Glad the weather is finally good!!
oh yeah, if forgot to say that next time we come over i promise cole won't throw dog SHIZ in the pool again! i have been watching the boys to see if either of them act sick and it looks like we are safe here, hope you guys are safe too!
Becky that looks like a freakin fun day...My kids were watching the video with me and my Tanner said, "Mom is that us?" I said "no" and his responce was "why not"? Oh I love little kids. We'll have to stop and play on our way to the cabin next time.
Everyone is invited!! We'll just have to have a big water play day at our house!!
Post a Comment