
I was going through some of my pictures and came across this. He is completely thrilled!! Zoey was at a sleep over at Bobbi's... so he was able to play her gameboy with no interruptions. He obviously doesn't know how to really play, but it didn't stop him from lovin' every minute!!

He's a funny little guy... and loves to think he's BIG!!
6 comments:
he is SO dang cute!! I just wnat to squeeze those cute cheeks!!!
Becky HIIIIIIIIII! Oh my gosh I can't even tell you how happy I am that you found my blog. I have been searching for you for months and I thought I knew where you lived so it wouldn't be hard, but I couldn't find you listed anywhere so I've been searching every Blackfoot blog I can find to hopefully find you. I finally called Chris last week to get Matt's phone number. Hey email me your phone number and address to mkhaycock@yahoo.com! Anyway...you guys are the cutest little family. Jayce and Zoey are beautiful Becky. I can tell you are an amazing mom. Sorry I just went on forever..I'll chat with you again soon I'm just soooo excited to see you and your fam!!!!
Give sweet Jayce a kiss from us.
That Jayce is a sneak, isn't he? He does think he's pretty big for a guy that's about 2 feet high!
Gotta love the Zoey quote!! I'm always reading the quote column and chuckling. Jayson is studly as well.
I love that in the 2nd pic he is talking on the game boy as if it is a phone!
Post a Comment