Can I tell you how excited I am about this Yard Sale?! I've never done one.... So when Audrey was moving and had a bunch of cool stuff to sale ~ I said "Hey... I want to do it with you!!" Which has turned out to be a great idea.... I have gone through most of my house and am parting with some pretty cool things. Including: tons of clothes for men, women, little girls and little boys, toys, decorations, coats, and sooo much more. And Audrey has some big items like entertainment center, kitchen table set, microwave, more clothes, and oh~so much more!! If you're in the Rexburg area you should stop by on Friday from 10am - 4pm or Saturday from 8am - 2pm.It's been fun so far... And we hope to see you there!!

7 comments:
I for one am pumped about this ordeal!
ORDEAL is the perfect word!!
Good luck this weekend!! Isn't it the best feeling to de-junk your house! I love it!! I do it everytime we move which is like all the time!! Have fun!!
I can't believe we are going to be Professional Thrifters!
Watch your back..... I may try to pull a fast one on ya and smuggle some stuff in MY pile of goodies!
Sounds like you two are ready!! Hope the weather is good and you have a great crowd.
(and a dump truck for DI afterwards)
Sounds like a fun weekend! One summer I had a yard sale on 3 different weekends....Pocatello twice and one in MudLake. Crazy! I think I bought our first dvd player for the car with that money.
(And then it broke a year later)
I get exausted just thinking about doing a yard sale. They are a ton of work, but they can be fun. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment