Nine years ago today Toby and I were married. It was a great day... in fact we stretched it out to 2 days. We were married on (Thursday) the 29th, had a reception that evening in Mud Lake, then the next day we had our reception in Blackfoot!! It was a lot of stressful fun!!
I'm sitting here thinking about all the things that have happened between then and now and how we have grown and changed because of it!! We have been incredibly blessed in our lives... We have 2 healthy happy kids whom we adore, We have grown though trials and sickness that our family has had to face, but most of all we have stayed Best Friends and I know I can totally rely on him-- through sickness and health, for all eternity!!

9 comments:
That is a great picture of both of you. Happy 9th!
Aw, I love that picture of you guys. Happy anniversary!!! What wonderful people you both are. And dang, you make really cute babies too.
Feliz aniversario nono! I think that means, happy ninth anniversary. Zoey probably knows better than I do how to say it in Portuguese. I can't believe it has been 9 years. Wow, how time flies.
Happy Anniversary you two!!!! I remember nine years ago-- pretty crazy, huh!!!! We love you guys-- hope you are doing good.
Happy Anniversary!! I agree with everyone else...darling pic!
Happy Anniversary yesterday you guys. Hope you had a great day. Nine years...wow. Lots of good things since then! Give the kids a hug from us today.
What a HANDSOME couple!! (is that pic in vegas?)
Happy 9th you two oldies! Ya need to plan something HUGE for next year, the BIG 10! Sorry you have been sick and haven't been able to do much lately... atleast you got to go shopping for National Hairdresser appreciation day!
Happy Anniversary on my Birthday!! That is such a special day for us all. Time does fly by doesn't it?
happy anniversary!! I think you two are such a great couple together. Clint and I have loved hanging out with you guys. Keep loving eachother and having fun together as a family!! Miss you!!
Post a Comment