
I have a dilemma... and I have to say it's the best kind of dilemma... Toby and Zoey were asking me what I wanted for my birthday!! It's in 2 1/2 weeks and I can't think of anything fun or cool!! So I decided to ask everyone out there what some of their favorite THINGS are!! What is something that you just love or maybe something that you love to do? He's been really cool in the past and has got me gift cards to a Spa... love it, but I am curious what the rest of you fabulous people love!! What was the best present that you received?! I'll be watching for those comments to give Toby and I ideas!!

8 comments:
There is always an ipod....along with itunes gift cards. (You probably already have one). I keep asking for a nice bike, but didn't get it. I'll keep thinking!
Have you seen the "Kindle" on Amazon? It looks cool to me. It is about the size of a book, but it is some type of computerish thing. You can have books downloaded on it and read it off the Kindle screen. If you don't know what a word means you can highlight it and find out right then. I know you can't get all book titles on it, and I don't know if they have enough decent ones to make it worth it. I don't know anybody that has one to ask about it and it would be nice if you could because I think they are a little pricey. On a much cheaper note, I like the sheer body tint from Neutrogena for the fake tan you need on your legs sometimes. It comes right off with water if you goof it up. You have to put it on and let it dry before you put clothes on, but it dries pretty fast. I just got the light/medium and I like the color. Good luck!I'm glad that your dilemma wasn't any more serious.
I love gift certifcates from the nursery for flowers. I know it may sound boring, but it's great.
Maybe they could find Wacky 6 for you, if you don't have that. Do you need new kitchen towels. I know where they can find some.
Maybe an overnighter in Jackson Hole or West or somewhere far enough but still close enough with NO kids! That sounds fun to me!
Ohhh...I like the weekend in Jackson Hole idea. Or Dayton??!! Ha! Let's see... I would ask for make up. Bare Minerals starter kit is $75.00 at Nordstroms and it's so good. A panini maker would be awesome. I love the spa idea for sure. Digital Scrapbooking would be fun. If you are into the Twilight series I think there is a new book coming out! Shabbyapple.com has adorable dresses. The new Juicy fragrance is yummy. A nice jewlery box. Can you tell I was thinking about my birthday list recently. Too bad I got nothing! It's all good though. Maybe in a few years. Hey will you email me your home address? What day is your actual b-day?
I was actually thinking a trip through Yellowstone Park, out the East entrance to Cody, Wyoming for a few days!!!! Any luck talking you into that one? I am trying--:) All the other comments sound pretty good, too! Hope you are doing good.
Well Becky, from one gamer to another, my husband suggested a World of Warcraft subscription. I personally love to just make new characters, but he seems to really get into it. And hey, you can play little 8 year olds online... great for the ego, it's great! Or the Wii Super smash brothers brawl looks like a blast! PS Thanks for the tip on the DS I love mine.
Digital Scrapbooking would be the BEST! I like your friend Brandy's style!!
Post a Comment