| You Are Oregano |
![]() You love to party - and people love to party with you. You are always friendly and warm. You are able to help people get along. |
http://www.blogthings.com/whatspiceareyouquiz/">What Spice Are You?
Leave a comment and let me know what your results were!! Have Fun....


5 comments:
I would have to agree-you party animal! Hee Hee
That totally sounds like the Becky I know!
Here were my results:
You Are Basil
You are quite popular and loved by post people.
You have a mild temperament, but your style is definitely distinctive.
You are sweet, attractive, and you often smell good.
Sweet... I smell good :)
I'm Black Pepper
You may be considered ordinary by some, but you're far from boring.
You elevate the mood of any discussion, and people miss you when you're not around.
You are secretly very dominant and powerful. Most can only take you in small doses.
This might be really true. I can only stand myself in small doses!
I am black pepper too but I am gonna try it again cuz I want to see what else I could be and go with the one I like best.... is that legal?
mm.. had to share this story. in college i had this funny roommate that invited us to dinner at her parents house and while her dad was "hopefully" under some meds, he kept telling his wife over and over that she was SPICY, it was awkward.
Post a Comment