CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"We're going to Hawaii!!"

These are the words I heard right before I was asked to tend my brothers five kids. So this is where I am now... Babysitting for my brother and sister-in-law while they lounge on the beautiful sunny beaches in Maui. They go scuba diving while I get to change their 2 year olds diaper. I really wish I was having some fun in the sun... But trully I am learning how my moms life was. Seven kids all different ages, different activities... it's really quite crazy. But we have been having our fun too. We've watched movies, played games, and played the Wii. Little Maddox is pure comedy... He has something to say about everything... he really keeps me laughing. So this is where I am now... Freedom comes this weekend... TIL THEN!!

6 comments:

Bobbi said...

You and Toby are so smart to do a few trial runs with the babysitting before you have your very own 6 or 7 little Simmons' kids! just teasin... I bet Zoey and Jayce are having a Blast with the cousins.

brandy said...

Just remember they owe you huge!! So now when you guys want to go to Hawaii next year you already have a babysitter!! I heard you guys have been super sick?! Are you feeling better? I hope so! Have fun with all the kiddos!!

Audrey said...

dude that heading made me all excited for you UNTIL i read on and then i got sad for you again! well when you DO get to go to hawaii, make sure to invite us cuz we want to go too!
when do they get back and you get to go home?

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh! I seriously thought you were going to Hawaii. I was super jealous. Come to find out... the situation is quite a bit different than I had first anticipated. But I am sorry to hear that you're not in Hawaii. That's a bummer! But hey, at least your changing diapers that's pretty equivalent to a tropical wonderland, right?

Anonymous said...

Your family is soo cute! It's Kellee from the good ol days of Pocatello. I found your blog from Bobbi's blog...you guys keep busy that is FOR SURE! I would love to hear from you! Haws7005@msn.com

Battfam said...

Becky, in case you feel the need to blog, I TAGGED you. You might have to refer to my blog to get the questions if you want to do it. Millie