What was I doing ten years ago?
Let's see... ten years ago would have been 1998... So I was in beauty school in Rexburg. Dating Toby (Holy Cow- I'm old!!). I was 18 years old and I got my tonsils out in April of that year... YUCK!! I was hanging out with Audrey alot (G.I.B. baby!!), we were buddies but she also was my roommate!! We actually used to sleep in a twin bed together!! (don't ask me how that worked... )
5 things on my to do list:
- Unpack- We just got back from tending my brothers kids.
- Clean my house- That seems to always be on my list... My kids love to make the messes, it's the cleaning up I need to help them with!!
- Get my kids their immunizations and check ups- It's already scheduled for later this week! They don't know yet... Sorry guys!!
- Get my hair done... (Audrey I'll be calling you!) My dad gets married in less than 2 weeks!
- Get my nails done... My friend Kristi does them, but she's about to pop. Her baby is due in like a week- So I need to find someone to fix me why she's taking care of her sweet new baby boy.
- I know I said 5 things but I have to add a 6.... I CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD KRISTI'S BABY!! She has adorable hairy babies--- mine are always bald!!
My Favorite snacks:
O.K. I kind of have a problem.... I love Mountain Dew and Sunflower Seeds!! So much that even Zoey knows what mommy wants for a snack at the gas station. And it can't be just any seeds, it has to be the Frito Lay kind in the green bag!! They just don't taste the same!
What would I do if I became a billionaire?
The very first thing I would do is take my husband and kids on a big fun vacation. I would probably bring some sort of nanny so Toby and I could do some fun stuff just the two of us. I would pay off all debt for us and our families. I would move somewhere more secluded with an amazing view of some sort of water. I would hire someone to cook and clean for me so I could just hang out with my kids. Then I would want to travel like crazy and buy what ever I wanted without ever feeling guilty!! It would be great!!
3 bad habits:
- I bite my nails horribly-- that's why I wear fake nails (they're much harder to bite!!)
- I am always late & I hate it!! It doesn't matter what I do something always happens to make me/us late!
- I am really bad about taking medicine. When I'm sick or just the everyday prescriptions... I am awful at remembering to take them. When I'm sick Toby has to remind me to take my medicine-- I forget!
Somethings people don't know about me:
- When I was 15 in cheer leading I got dropped doing a stunt and I broke my back!
- I have to use fertility medicine to get pregnant and I am extremely happy having my 2 kids and don't think we'll have any more!
- I hate moths... they freak me out.
- My middle name is Orlena... It was my grandma's name.
- I love to watch real life medical shows on TV... even though I get completely sick at the sight of blood in real life.
I know I'm a little odd... But that's ME!!
I TAG TIFFANY, KRISTI, AND BOBBI M.!! I can't wait to read about you guys!

6 comments:
You and Cody share the same obsession...Mountain Dew!How funny...my weakness is diet coke for sure!! Can't wait to see you guys next week!!! How crazy is this?!!
I really don't want you to explain you and Audrey in the twin bed, but it certainly peaks my curiosity.
The scary thing is that I witnessed you and my sister in the twin bed together, and didn't think one thing weird about it back then! But now remembering back.....yeah, that was a little strange. whatever works-I guess??
Thanks honey, I'll get right on it. Love ya! :)
DISCLAMER... It was TOTALLY Becky's idea to shack up together! And it does sound weird now but a twin sure seemed bigger back before the child bearing days! The only explainable thing I can come up with on that one Aunt Millie is that my bed was ALWAYS covered with unfolded clean laundry so she was nice enough to tell me I could sleep at the END of her bed?!?! I don't know.... we've matured now.... (maybe??)
And Becky, someday we may need to bring GIB back!! Not sure why or where but that SURE was fun!
I have to disagree with Audrey... She first had to bunk up with me because her bed was soooo covered with clothes she couldn't get in it... (Somewhere there are pictures of us buried in them with only our heads showing!!) It wasn't anything weird... just 2 pals snoring it up!!
Post a Comment