CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 8, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL....

Ohh- Happy Day!! It is finally here!! Jayce is finally old enough to go to nursery!! Yaaaaaa! We have been counting down for a while now, and today is his lucky 18 month mark!! I will actually be able to listen again!! No more chasing the little guy around the chapel during Sunday School. I actually will get to remember what happens after the opening hymn in Relief Society!! Thank you to the unsung heros in the nursery... WE LOVE YOU!! Ladies I am back in business!! Sweet, Sweet Freedom!! Have Fun Jayce... We'll see you in 2 hours!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats! We still have 2 months until we can scoot are little guy off to nursery. Aw, that will be a wonderful day. Except I'll probably miss him, I'm pathetic :)

Audrey said...

That is awesome and WEIRD that Jayce is THAT old already!?! I must do something wrong cuz NEITHER of my two fella's have liked nursery! Well, Dawson learned to after awhile. Of course it was after they put me in as Nursery leader and he says to me one Sunday, "Mom, you need to go to your own class now!" Thanks, I wish I could!
Anyways, congrats little Jaycer man!

Battfam said...

Good luck with the nursery thing, Becky. Jayce is such a sweet little man, he will probably do great. But our kids didn't do that well in nursery either. Alan was one of the nursery leaders when Russell was in there so BOTH he and Russell were bawling about going in every week. Lee bit the nursery leader,hard. Tyler was known as "the bronco." I don't remember Rebecca having problems in nursery. I think her problems started when she was a Star A and I was her teacher. I had to take her out in the hall and threaten to choke her. Sad, but true.

Bobbi said...

I loved nursery time! My boys liked going too. I bet Jayce will have a great time in there. I can't believe he gets to go, he still seems like such a little guy to me. time flies....

Audrey said...

ok ok I know you have been sick and you are babysitting for a week but time for a new blog!!!! Tell me your brother and sis in law have internet..... get to it!