CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Tractor-time with Papa Tom...

Jayce will sit by our front window for hours and just watch the farmers at work... he especially LOVES all the tractors! So when we stopped by my Dad's house the other day and he was driving a tractor.... well lets just say Jayce got a little excited!!
Grandpa lifted him up inside and let him "drive"!

He was in heaven... and I think my Dad got a kick out of it too!!
Thanks Dad... we love you to pieces!!

5 comments:

Lucy said...

What a boy he is! His Dad still has a love affair with equipment, I swear. He just loves it.

Battfam said...

What is it about boys and tractors? I guess the same thing girls and cute shoes or something.

Bobbi said...

I guess I know what he might want for his 3rd birthday coming right up?? He is such a good little boy. Lucky you...

Cassie said...

I love little boys and their tractors. My bigger boys still play with tractors.

Ginger said...

Reason number #482 that I miss living in Idaho... Little boys/tractors/dirt...