
That's right- Audrey and I had such a good time last year that we decided to do a yard sale this year too!!
(I think it was the money we earned last year that convinced us!)
This time we are having it at Audrey's house and a couple of her neighbors are doing it the same day... so hopefully it will be fun!!
It will be Saturday July 18 from 8am - 4pm.
On a totally different topic, I have been such a blogging slacker. So my goal (for after the yard sale) is to do 1 post a day until I'm caught-up! And I'm telling you so you can hold me to it!!
More to come...

8 comments:
Holdin' you to it!
I thought you'd been slacking, but I didn't want to say anything. Glad you're changing your ways. Good luck with the sale girls.
Have fun and I hope you guys have a successful sale!
Looks like you'll have a nice, hot day! Great for lots of customers. Enjoy youselves!!
I'll believe it when I see it (the one post a day) :) Just kidding! I miss ya so I hope you really do! It'll be nice to see what's going on in your world.
Hope you make lots of $$$.
Did you make that sign? Soo funny! Levi said he would have gone if he had seen the sign:)
Becky,
I found your blog! You are SO cute! Did you sleep for a day and a half after the yard sale?!:)
Hey, if you happen to see this in time, can we come visit you next week?! Call me!:)
Post a Comment