CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 20, 2009

UH-OH!!

I changed my backgound and some of the blog addresses aren't there any more... I have no idea what happened... but I would appreciate it if you would leave me a message if you are no longer on my blog list!!
THANKS!!

7 comments:

Kellie said...

Ugh. I hate it when that happens. Cute background, though.

Kim said...

Sadly I am missing in action now! I hope your doing great! Cute new background!

Bobbi said...

love your new background!!

Kathy said...

cute background. I don't see me on your list...

Lucy said...

Oops. The purple looks great.

hmmm said...

ha! that sucks.
i'm still there. i just wanted to say i feel bad for ya--AND the background is darling.

Levi and Katie Hansen said...

Love the background...did you do it yourself or through a blogging site? I found a new one called aqua poppy that is great! And... I don't see our blog address, so here it is: leviandkatiehansen.blogspot.com