CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

This is what happens when Toby is left in charge...

(They thought it was great... weird kids I guess!!)

8 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

Haaaaaaaaaaa I love it. Only a guy could convince kids that taping their mouths shut is cool. What a great idea Toby had1

Lucy said...

I did notice that it took more tape for Zoey. hehehehe

Bobbi said...

So funny! I am loving Jayce's eyes.

hmmm said...

i know. i love those pretty blues looking so innocently.
(how funny! we laughed...)

Audrey said...

Geesh Toby, you are acting like you had the kids a few times last week?!?! (hehe)
Maybe if it didn't take us 5 hours he wouldn't have lost it! (sorry)
They look so stinken cute!

Audrey said...

After I commented Daws and Cole say to me, "can you please do that to us?"
me: SURE!

brandy said...

Toby, I understand. You gotta do what you gotta do, right?

They look adorable.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!!! Toby is a genius! That is great!!! And what an adorable picture!