We turned 32, 29, 5, & 2.
Jayce started nursery.
We survived several Blizzards.
We decided (again!) to March Forth!
My Dad and Pat got married.
We celebrated our 9th Anniversary.
Zoey graduated from Preschool.
Jayce wins the prize for biggest goose egg.
We spent many warms days sliding down the slide into our little pool.
Had a Yard Sale...
Made lots of money...
Passed out from pure exhaustion!!
We saw some awesome double rainbows.
Bought a Camper....
Camped ALOT!!
Zoey started Kindergarten.
Had a blast in Bear Lake.
Got a great start on our Food Storage.
Had fun at the Eastern Idaho State Fair.
1 New Niece... Reagan Bonny Moss... (isn't she adorable!)
Went to Palisades with Kristi, Will & their kiddos... Fun, Fun!
I realized that I like to cook over an open fire.
Zoey lost her 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th teeth....(bring on the BIG teeth!)
Toby was put on Sam's Club top ten list.
We had fun carving (fake) pumpkins.
The kids dressed up as a princess & a bat...
And ate way too much candy!
We bought a new washer and dryer.
Had a great Thanksgiving in Utah...
Battled through Black Friday.
Saw Santa twice.
Attended several Christmas parties.
Got Snowed-in for a couple of days.
Thoroughly enjoyed the whole season.
Said Farewell to 2008 & Welcomed in 2009 at a fun party at Jay & Lucy's.
We Wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year!!
Jayce started nursery.
We survived several Blizzards.
We decided (again!) to March Forth!
My Dad and Pat got married.We celebrated our 9th Anniversary.
Zoey graduated from Preschool.
Had a Yard Sale...
Made lots of money...
Passed out from pure exhaustion!!
We saw some awesome double rainbows.
Bought a Camper....
Zoey started Kindergarten.
Had a blast in Bear Lake.
Got a great start on our Food Storage.
Had fun at the Eastern Idaho State Fair.
1 New Niece... Reagan Bonny Moss... (isn't she adorable!)
I realized that I like to cook over an open fire.
Zoey lost her 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th teeth....(bring on the BIG teeth!)
Toby was put on Sam's Club top ten list.
We had fun carving (fake) pumpkins.
The kids dressed up as a princess & a bat...
We bought a new washer and dryer.
Had a great Thanksgiving in Utah...
Battled through Black Friday.
Saw Santa twice.
Attended several Christmas parties.
Got Snowed-in for a couple of days.
Said Farewell to 2008 & Welcomed in 2009 at a fun party at Jay & Lucy's.

11 comments:
Cute and creative New Year post. What I want to know though is how Toby make Sam's Club top 10 list...what is he buying there???
Lots going on in 2008! Happy New Year.
Cute post, Becky. Happy New Year!
You guys were busy! What flavors of Gatorade is Toby buying now??
Happy New Year!!!! Can't wait to see all that goes on in 2009.
Sooooo sad that we didn't even get to see you guys!! We came a couple days after Christmas, because of the snow and then we left Friday to head back and barely made it!! We almost had to stay in Jackson, and had a scary drive through a bad blizzard-- but made it home before it hit here! So glad you had a fun Christmas and New Year's!! Love you guys-- for 2009, plan a trip to Cody-- for SURE!!!!
Cute post, I hope you are feeling better.
Whew, a whirlwhind of a year! But knowing you that is normal right! Fun post...hope this year is just a great for you guys.
FUN post and you guys did have a busy holday season! Good thing you didn't get real real sick til after all the fun was had! (poor toby didn't though)
Hope you are feeling better and that the rest of the family is feeling good too!
Rats... Lane is me Audrey!
I haven't swithced it back over yet..oops!
Oh my heavens Becky, I haven't seen you since High School! Your family is so cute and you look so happy! I am glad for you! I am glad your dad is happy agian, I am not sure if my dad will re-marry. It hasn't been very long though...so maybe! I hope you have a FABULOUS 2009!
Kim Barton Melicharek
Post a Comment