This time we loaded-up and headed to my sisters cabin in Island Park. It was fun... but it rained most of the weekend, so Toby wasn't able to go on any big 4-wheeler rides!
Zoey & Jayce when they woke-up Saturday morning.
My niece Hayley (15) holding Jayce, Zoey, & Hayley's friend Danielle.
Zoey on the waters edge behind the cabin!
The water was low so the kids liked walking down the boat ramp.
While inside we listened to/watched conference, played games, and ate lots of yummy food.... It was a good weekend!!

5 comments:
Looks like great fun to me! Cute pictures!
So that's where you guys were! It looks like you all had a great time. However, you did miss out on some delicious pork tacos!
Lucky you! You've been tagged. See my blog for more info! :)
See, I told you! You always, I never! (get to do fun stuff like that)
We were wondering where you guys disapeared off to.... glad ya had fun!
Way to have fun with the fam. Too bad about the rain for Toby, but I'll bet he still had a good time.
Post a Comment