CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just me & my family....

CAMPING!! Toby & I loaded up the kids, the 4-wheelers, the camper, & headed out to NOWHERE!! That's Toby's favorite place to camp.... with no one near us & lots of trails for riding the 4-wheelers!
Here's our set-up in Birch Creek... We even took our dog ~ Zeke!


Here are the kids ready for a ride!!


Picture taken on a hill in Skull Canyon (nice job Zo!).
Zoey & Daddy!
Hangin' around the campfire...

The kids cooking marshmallows.
This is what happens when a 2 year old has the bag of marshmallows!

Zoey letting Jayce sit on her lap!

Our FAVORITE Campfire Food:
regular bread sticks, in a tube. wrap it around your hot dog sticks,
cook over red hot coals... slowly.
apply cinnamon honey butter. ENJOY!! (yum-o!)
Clean-up...

Zoey was a good helper and vacuumed the camper!!

We're ready to go home.... (Toby was a champ and pulled 2 trailers!)
It was lots of fun and I can't wait to do it again!!

10 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks like fun! Sorry we missed out. So I hear from Shelley you have more sparkles. Call me soon I can't wait to hear what you got.
Kristi

hmmm said...

fall is here now..... that means camping's going to get COLD!
(those pics are so cute! it seems like we haven't seen ya'll in like.....FOREVER. i swear Jayce looks lots older)

Battfam said...

I really didn't know you guys were campers. That really did look fun and it really did look like you were out in the middle or NOWHERE. Good ol' Idaho.

Levi and Katie Hansen said...

Hey Becky!

It looks like you guys had a blast! Levi got me your blog address from your husband...fyi:) Our blog is leviandkatiehansen.blogspot.com

I am glad that I found you guys in the blogging world!

Bobbi said...

That sounds so nice to be out somewhere in the quiet....all alone....maybe we'll try that someday! You guys make it look like fun.

Cassie said...

Looks like a fun and YUMMY trip. Maybe I'd enjoy camping more if I had an awesome camper like you.

Anonymous said...

You guys are such a stinkin cute family! And little Miss Zoey did a good job taking that pic. :)

Lucy said...

Looks like fun out there. Jayce & Zoe look they loved it too!

brandy said...

You guys make "in the middle of nowhere" look so much fun!! Happy memories! I got to see your dad for a few days last week. He made me miss you!! See you in December!!!

Audrey said...

No fair.. you always I never!
I am loving the picture of Zoey and Jayce roasting marshy's by the fire... so adorable!
Also, now I get how the breadsticks over the fire thing works... VERY cool and DELISH!