Halloween & all the prep work!!
(This is where I was having horrible flash backs to my beauty school days!)
(Notice the tooth missing in front... I kept telling her that she should be a Jack-o-lantern!)
Ready for school...
This is the Halloween parade at Zoey's school... It was right after Jen Barzee and I did the kids party... (they decorated cookies, played pass the pumpkin...like musical chairs..., played freeze dance, & pin the Jack-o-lanterns face on)
The best costume of the day goes to:
Aunt Ellen ... She is Zoey's Kindergarten teacher,... You gotta love that costume!!
Trunk-or-Treat...
They hit jackpot!! Jayce was really funny... He was trying to open & eat the candy as it was given to him!! I guess we need to teach him how to HORD his candy... (that's what I did as a kid... in fact I don't think that I ever ate ALL of my Halloween candy, I would find it months later and have to throw it away... SAD!!)
We finished off the night with a visit to Grandma Fern's... (Grandma Lucy drove-in to see all the fun costumes!)... Then off to bug the Batts'!!
It was a "SWEET" Day!!

13 comments:
Great post Becky. YOu did have a BUSY day.
I'm so glad you took time to take pictures and tell all about the day. It sounds wild, but fun. I have to agree Ellen's costume was pretty funny. I wonder how long she has had that and not told us about it and where in the world did she get it? Zoey anc Jace both looked so cute. They had cool treat bags too. Fun, Fun, Fun!
I'm glad that Ty and I got home from Utah just in time to see you guys. It was fun to see the kids in their costumes and to steal a bit of their candy when they weren't looking. JUST KIDDING...I wouldn't do that.
Looks like a FUN day/night!!
They look GREAT!!!
Zoey's hair looked very princess-like. It was fun for the kids to meet up that night. My kids don't eat much of their candy either. Both their bags have ended up in my room on my dresser! hmmmmm
very pretty hair Zo!
I remember being so pumped to get to go to all the other classrooms and show off my costume....
(I love the pic from gma's. it reminds me of the one at my mom's house with all the kids doing their own thing.... remember that one?)
Ya know now that I look at the pic from Gma's it reminds me of being a kid and Cassie, Toby, me, and Bobbi all lining up for our photo in front of the fire place in our costumes!
Loved Zoey's costume, hair, and makeup! And ya gotta love that cute little bat with his bag dangling on the ground cuz it is so jam packed with candy!
I am going to have to call you up for ideas in the next couple of years for princess ideas... I have only ever done dragons and spider man!
I love your new background! C.U.T.E!
Zoey looked so CUTE as a princess! Good work!
These are soooo cute!! Thanks for coming Saturday-- it was so good to see you guys. Zoey and Jayce are getting so big. Thanksgiving will be fun when we can hang out longer-- this weekend was soooo fast! Thanks again-- love you guys.
What a pretty princess little miss Zoey! Looks like you guys had fun! :)
Your kids are adorable Becky! I just got back from Chris and Jamies house and she turned me onto your blog! Btw this is your cousin Kathy lol.
Post a Comment