CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Have You Ever...

Have You Ever... Stuck your foot in your mouth?!
(I may have to explain this one to Jayce!)
Have You Ever... Looked through your pictures only to realize a kid has been taking pictures?!Have You Ever... Had some sellers remorse?
(remember Toby's Green dodge... It went from a cool truck to straight-up white trash!)
Toby just did!!
Have You Ever... Hoped no one saw how you were eating?!
Have You Ever... Felt TRAPPED?!
(Sorry Jaycer!!)
Have You Ever... Worried (just a little) about your little boy?!
Have You Ever... Stopped to smell the roses?!
Have You Ever... tried to walk in someone elses shoes?!
Have You Ever... Had your cake and dove face first into it?!
Well WE Have!!

9 comments:

Cassie said...

I was just about to get on the phone to see if you guys were still around. Haven't seen too much activity via blogging from your house lately.
This was such a fun post. Toby, I'm so so so sorry about the truck. That had to have been heartbreaking. (laughed my butt off though)

brandy said...

Glad to see you are back in the blogging world...sure missed you! This was a DARLING post! I loved it! I also love the "catch of the day" pic. So clever!! Can't wait to hang out next week!! See you soon!

bobbi said...

Cute post!! Miss you guys-- I think we are going to come to Idaho around the 7th of August. Lance and Kylee just had their baby last week (you'll have to check their blog)-- but they are probably going to try and come home around then to bless the baby. So hopefully we'll get to see you all then. Take care--

Lucy said...

Fun blog, Becky! I loved Zoey's prayer for her cousin Tate. (In your Zoey quotes) Made me laugh.

Becca's Blog said...

Becky...Loved the post. How creative. And I love the picture of Jayce sucking on his foot and the one of Dawson "holding" Jayce. How funny!

I'm glad you blog...it is the best way to keep up on people's lives. I never even know what's going on with my cousins that don't blog. So good job us on keeping in touch.

Kellie said...

Adorable post! I was hoping you had updated! Now I see you were busy taking pictures. Ha!

Audrey said...

Cute and Creative! My fave's are the pic of Jayce painting your toe nails (the tilt of his head really got me!) and the picture of Coley holding him! I remember that, he was like ummmm you are like 5 days older than me... let me down!

hmmm said...

I laughed so hard when I saw Toby's old truck! hahaha! (k, so I'm still laughing a little bit) WHAT IN THE????

darling post!

Cody and Mindy said...

OK Becky that just might be the cutest post I've ever seen. I loved it! Your kids are too dang cute. I love all the funny things kids do! Way to put words and thoughts to it!