Last night Audrey came over so we could prepare for our Yard Sale. After folding & pricing until we couldn't see straight, we decided to take a break & go hang all of our signs!! Just watch the fun ensue....
I really didn't make her hang all the signs by herself... usually we were both out there scared of bugs, creatures, & cops.
So bedtime was around 4 a.m., with a wake up call at 8 a.m., so we could have everything ready by 10 a.m. when we had thought we would kick things into full gear. (Boy, were we wrong) No sooner did we get outside... And we were attacked by crazy bargain shoppers. Almost all of our large items were gone by 10. It was crazy ~ but fun!! And it continues in the morning!!

8 comments:
Guess what.... I am STILL tired!! For some reason I just can't do GIB like I use to!
Also, it is true, I did not do all the signs, you did! Why were you so much more brave than I was?
Anyways, thanks for a fun/eventful evening/morning!
See ya in the A.M.!!!
Thanks for thinking I was brave... but I remember running back to the car like 4 times before hanging one sign!! I was a big chicken... Boy was it fun though!!
You two are so funny! I loved the video. I was laughing because if the cops really wanted to get you he has the adress from the sign! Ha!! I'm so happy it was succesful yesterday and I'm sure it will be today! What are you going to splurge on with the extra moola???
You girls are so great :)
"Run Audrey!"
That made me bust a gut! I don't think it's the fact that you were hanging signs that was making the cops wary, it's the fact that it was 3 in the morning. That is a little cooky ;) Hope today goes fabulous! We must have the water party soon :) Wyatt loves his cool cowboy hat and john deere shirt. Adios!
What a couple of nuts! It made me remember another late nighter for you two after you attended CBC. You do what ya gotta do though, right?
You girls are so silly! I hope all the work was worth it for you!
You rebels! You're so cute! :)
You two were so funny...late night girl fun is the best Becky I totally love that you are still so dang funny. It really makes me miss you though. K so I used to hang out with Audrey and Allie Hale. I didn't realize you were sis- in -laws...Lucky you to have such a great sis. I'm glad you made a haul..I have never got motivated to do one, but heaven knows I have the crap. My sisters and sis-in-laws joke that they don't need to buy anything for their kids because I will just give them mine when I'm done with it. Ya well no more being nice I'm going to hoard it for my very own yard sale and if they want it they can buy it from me. Way to go you guys!!!
Post a Comment