CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

RESULTS...

Here are some of the results from the Yard Sale:

Pure exhaustion...

Crazy sunburns... (Notice that the sunburn stops at my ankles... Somehow I didn't get sunblock on my feet!!)

For more results go HERE.

8 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

It was fun to come by and see you. I'm glad that you made lots of moolah. I guess the sunburn and exaustion were worth it. Oh, yeah and Zoey is hillarious. I love friendly, talkative kids!

Lucy said...

The garage salers are tired?? Good job guys! (And sorry about the feet!)

Cassie said...

Ah, it is over. Looks like you had a great time and it was worth your while. I LOVE how my house feels after a yard sale because it is all declutterd and clean...come to think of it, I guess I might need to have one.

Bobbi said...

Now that is the sister I know!! (in the 1st photo) Just teasing you Audrey. Nice sunburn--OUCH! You'll love your tan in a few days though. Good Job on all of your success.

Audrey said...

YA-OUCH on the feeties! But Bobbi is right, there is nothing better than tan feet with bright toe polish!
Thanks for the great times Becky and the more I think about it, you truly are a yard sale pro! You knew the business of haggling WAY more than I did!
P.S. you TRULY do have a cozy couch! I know where I am coming if Lane ever kicks me out!

Becky said...

Audrey... my brothers would be proud to hear you say that-- They are the haggling kings!! I guess I must of picked something up from all of their wheeling & dealing!!

brandy said...

Good Job!!! You are the Yard Sale Queen!!!! I can't believe all that money!! You guys definately have to go and spoil yourselves for all the hard work! Pedicures (after the burn is gone!!!)

Ginger said...

MAN! I can't believe I missed it! I LOVE going through people's crap and adding it to my crap! Especially Mini Bazaar crap! But congrats on the $$$!!!