CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

0oO~BuBbLeS~0oO

Do you remember taking your bubbles outside and blowing for all your worth?... Then watching the magical little spheres fly high into the sky, and wondering where they would end up.

A couple days ago Zoey and I went out to blow bubbles. As she was blowing she would aim the bubbles as high as she could. I couldn't figure out what she was doing... so I asked ~ And this was her sweet little reply:

"I'm trying to send my bubbles up to Grandma Bonny and Grandpa Rex!..."

I sure love the sweet innocence of kids!!

8 comments:

Lucy said...

I'm sure they will both like their bubbles!!
Thank you Zoey. Have a great sunshiny day!

Cassie said...

Bubbles are the best!! Have you ever seen bubbles and not smiled?

Bobbi said...

Bubbles are so much fun; especially if they are the scented ones! Tell her to blow a few my way. Kids are so sweet.

Audrey said...

Ok that is about the cutest thing EVER! Next time ya do bubbles call us, my boys are ALWAYS begging for them!

bobbi said...

Tell Zoey I love her!! She is soooo sweet!! Are you guys going to Utah for Father's Day weekend? I guess we are headed that way-- I'll try and give you a call. Sorry I haven't gotten back with you, we've all been sick since getting back from Florida. Chance, Conner and McKayla all had strep throat and I hope I'm not getting it!! So I haven't been real good talking on the phone-- I sound awful and it hurts!! Sounds like you guys are doing good, though. Love you guys--

brandy said...

She is so sweet! I know those bubbles made Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Rex's day! What a little angel...did you know that my grandpa's name is Rex too? Crazy stuff!!

hmmm said...

Becky, I have tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat! That is my favorite.

Sara said...

Hi Becky -- It's Sara (Packham). How fun to find your blog! Your family is the cutest. I love to see pictures and hear what everyone is up to. Blogs are such a great way to keep in touch w/ old friends. I'd love to hear from you when you get a minute. Hope you're doing well. You all look happy and well. And so sorry to hear about your mom. How long has it been now? She was a beautiful lady, I always liked being around her and I know my mom sure loved her.