- He is an amazing daddy... you may not know this but he is a real tease and just loves to tease Zoey!! And she just giggles the whole time!! He always includes Jayce in their games... for example he'll hold Zoey on his lap and let Jayce tickle her... it's hilarious!
- He is a great husband... He can fix my car when it has traumas, does the laundry most of the time, and on occasion he cooks!! (he makes yummy stroganoff and great steaks!!)
- He is a great son... He loves his parents to death and would do ANYTHING for them- at any time- for any reason, and most times without being asked!!
- He is a great brother... As the only boy with 4 sisters he feels the need to help and protect his sisters, and always has! Whether it was threatening one of their boyfriends or putting together a TV stand, he will always have their backs!!
- He is a great neighbor... All of our neighbors know that if they need help with anything they can always ask Tob & he'll be there at the drop of a hat!!
- He is a great boss... He is really easy going and willing to work with the guys and their schedules. Plus-- he gets to be their friends,( I mean how many people can say that they are friends with their boss?!) he is just that way!!
- And last but not least he is a great person... He actually enjoys helping others. Whether it's pulling someone out when they're stuck or helping to change a tire-- if you're on the side of the road Toby will stop and help!!
He will probably be totally embarrassed that I said all of these thing about him, (he hates being in the spotlight!) but he'll get over it!! I love him to death and am glad to be is wife!! Happy Birthday Bubba... I love you the way you are!!

7 comments:
Toby,
Happy Birthday from us, too! We appreciate all that you do for us.
Love, MOM & DAD
Happy Birthday--
(he sure does like helping.... my car, my tv, my cedar chest...lots and lots of help!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ummm are you referring to one of my old boyfriends???
these things are all true and very well put!
hope you guys had a fun day and a fun date night too!!!
Becky, tell him "Happy Birthday" from us!! Hope you guys had a great day!!!!! Love you all--
Happy Birthday Toby!!! Late.
Happy Birthday little brother!! You're the best brother I ever had. (okay, you're the only brother I ever had, but I still mean it.) We L.O.V.E love you!
Post a Comment