CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Zoey!!

Yesterday was Zoey's 5th birthday!! She had a great day!! 1st Audrey, Dawson, and Cole dropped by to play and we decided to go to Mcdonalds to play for lunch. Then Dawson stayed and played....... They were playing mommy and daddy and I caught them dancing!! Like Cinderella dancing.... it was so cute I almost died!! If I'd only had my camera.... Then we had a big family party at Leo's. There was fun had by all. The kids played, the adults were able to chit chat, everyone ate lots of food,
and can you believe my Dad got engaged. It was a very special night!! Thank you to everyone for coming and bringing Zoey such fun cute gifts. She was soooo happy and felt really special, and that was the whole point so I'm thrilled!! I just can't believe that she is 5. I swear I just had her.... How time flies!!! I'm actually really excited about my Dad and Pat. As many of you know I've really struggled since losing my mom... But I feel really good about and around Pat. She is truly a kind hearted person and I look forward to having her in my family....... that and she has really nice kids. Her daughter is so much like me its bizarre... We hit it off really quick!! So all in all it's a very exciting thing!! TIL THE NEXT ADVENTURE...

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Fun pics! The boys had a ton of fun... actually yesterday Cole was telling me about it for ATLEAST a half hour! He kept telling me he played and falled and eat food and a BALLOON!
We need to go there more often... or blast off or maybe just McDonalds playland (unless it has throw up in it!)
THanks again for good times.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Happy birthday Zoey (late), she's all grown up! It looks like you guys threw one heck of a party! I am so glad you have a blog so we can now stalk you. :) it's nice to know what's going on up there in the Simmons world. You guys are always having so much fun!