(Our really nice waitress talked Zoey and Jayce into giving it a shot!!)
2. Jayce thinks he's a rockstar!
3. The dessert called the Blondie is De-lish!!
(and this from me who doesn't like desserts!)
4. (and the most embarrassing) The best way to know you've gone in the wrong bathroom...


6 comments:
good place to hang until the drive in movie started? Looks like the kids had a ball.
(you must have been in a hurry....getting the wrong door and all)
Wrong potty situation - Perhaps she was distracted by that yummy looking dessert! Too funny.
Looks like a fun evening!!!
Looks like fun! I have a copycat recipe for the maple blondies if you want it...let me know!
VERY fun! Made up for not going to the Drive In, right?
Also, not sure why I can't get over the story of Bobbi walking into the mens dressing room on accident at Green Canyon while Uncle Allen Briggs was changing! Emberassing...for both of them!
Hey, you're back to blogging! Yay!
I walked into a crowded men's bathroom in Mexico once. All the guys were like "Ay Yi Yi!!!" And I thought the same and ran out fast!
What day exactly is Jayce's b-day? I am coming to Idaho soon....
Post a Comment