...We have just had a lot going on.
(WARNING: I am doing a month worth of posts in one post.... bear with me!!)
(WARNING: I am doing a month worth of posts in one post.... bear with me!!)
Here it is:
May 18... We had Zoey's Kindergarten play/program...
May 18... We had Zoey's Kindergarten play/program...
She was the cutest Mother Rabbit in the play about Peter Rabbit!! (She was able to wear a dress from Josie and an apron that was her Grandma Bonny's... She loved every minute of it!)
She was so excited that Grandma Lucy could come... and so was Jayce!!
May 19... I sorta freaked out about turning 30 (see post below!)
May 23... The big day and the beginning of Memorial weekend....
I DID survive...
...And actually had a really great day/night!!
We decided to head to Salt Lake for a quick trip... When we got there we drove straight to the mall. We shopped and shopped (every where we went Zoey had to tell them that it was my birthday, she did not want me to forget... I have to admit that its great to feel so special in the eyes of a 6 year old!!) and then we had a great dinner at Cheesecake Factory (YUM-O!)
Jayce probably jumped off the side 100 times... Toby was such a good sport!
Zoey had a great time swimming... she is such a little fish!!
When we were all water logged (about 11:30 pm) we headed up to our room. The kids sang "Happy Birthday" to me and we all shared some Birthday cheesecake!! It was a really great day... so great in fact that I forgot how DANG OLD I was turning!!
May 24... The day before Memorial day, we stopped in Blackfoot on our way home so we could take some flowers to my Mom's grave.
June 5... Totally last minute we decided to load up the camper and go camping in Lava Hot Springs. It rained almost the whole time, but that was fine with us... we sat in the camper and watched movies, read books, and played games. And in the evenings we would go and sit in the HOT POOLS... and they ARE dang hot, the kids loved it. Our camp spot was right by the river, it was really pretty!!

3 comments:
I loved all the pictures. Lava looked really pretty. It's probably still raining though.
hey — when i was at your house the other day zoey told me that you're 30 now. i asked her if she thought that was old. she said no. i asked her how old is... old? she said 34. so you've got 4 more years.
so no more freaking out from you.
you're not even old yet!
I'm so glad you posted! Looks like a fun month. What fun pics!
Post a Comment