I'm so bad... I haven't even checked out blogs in forever!!
So here's an update:
I had a great Mother's Day. Zoey has reached such a cute age where she wants to do all sorts of sweet things. She has been taking a little cooking class at school... So she wanted to make me one of those recipes for breakfast in bed!!
Even though I had to hang out in my bed for a little while ~ it was TOTALLY worth it!! Her Funky Monkey Bread was Delish!!
Then at church I got to go into the primary and be one of their secret Moms... When Zo found out it was me she got a little choked-up... she has such a tender heart... I just love her to pieces!!
After church she gave me a couple of cards that she had made... I especially enjoyed this one that she made in her primary class....
Let me explain some of these answers... #1 I have been a little obsessed with Cafe Rio lately, #2 I think she may be hinting that she would like ME to make her bed instead of her, #3 Again she loves me to play Wii with her... but I've been so busy that I haven't been able to for quite a while, #4 I'm glad I have her fooled (hehe), #5 A good lesson..., #6 I'm glad she thinks so... most days I feel like such a mean Mom!!
But I love my kids to pieces... Jayce is a such a funny age, I wish I could freeze him right where he is and keep him forever... I am so blessed to have my kids & to have such great examples in my life. I love my Mom and miss her everyday, but I have been blessed with such an amazing Mother-in-law (who is very similar to my Mom that its crazy!). She loves Toby and I, and she really loves my kids... She is such a good Grandma!! She is such a busy lady, yet she makes time to have little sleep overs with the kids... (Zo is still talking about the party they had while We were in Las Vegas!!) I can trust her with my most precious possessions and I know she will take great care of them!! Thanks a ton Lucy... We love You!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
Then at church I got to go into the primary and be one of their secret Moms... When Zo found out it was me she got a little choked-up... she has such a tender heart... I just love her to pieces!!
After church she gave me a couple of cards that she had made... I especially enjoyed this one that she made in her primary class....

Let me explain some of these answers... #1 I have been a little obsessed with Cafe Rio lately, #2 I think she may be hinting that she would like ME to make her bed instead of her, #3 Again she loves me to play Wii with her... but I've been so busy that I haven't been able to for quite a while, #4 I'm glad I have her fooled (hehe), #5 A good lesson..., #6 I'm glad she thinks so... most days I feel like such a mean Mom!!
But I love my kids to pieces... Jayce is a such a funny age, I wish I could freeze him right where he is and keep him forever... I am so blessed to have my kids & to have such great examples in my life. I love my Mom and miss her everyday, but I have been blessed with such an amazing Mother-in-law (who is very similar to my Mom that its crazy!). She loves Toby and I, and she really loves my kids... She is such a good Grandma!! She is such a busy lady, yet she makes time to have little sleep overs with the kids... (Zo is still talking about the party they had while We were in Las Vegas!!) I can trust her with my most precious possessions and I know she will take great care of them!! Thanks a ton Lucy... We love You!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

5 comments:
I love that Zoey choked up when they were doing your spot light. Hope you had a good Mothers Day, too! (It's a toughy for sure!!)
You have some sweet kids! Love the Zoey interview and that they wanted to spoil you a little. Happy Belated Mother's Day!
I can just see Zoey trying to smile and cry all at once. (how sweet) I love seeing kids' answers about their moms, how they see you through their eyes.
What a sweet, fun Mother's Day you had. Thanks for sharing.
That is sweet... the whole thing!
Post a Comment