We started the week off by making a poster "All about Zo" because she was V.I.P. this week. They tell all about her and hang the poster in their classroom all week... needless to say she was really excited about the whole thing!!
Then on the Big Birthday I baked alot of cupcakes to take to Zoey's class!
She loved it and really loved that I brought Jayce into her class!!
When she got home I decided (after she begged and begged) that I would let HER decorate her own cake....


She did a pretty good job!
When her Dad got home from work we let her open presents...

Then off to Craigo's for dinner (Her Choice!)....

And then we decided to do a little Cosmic Bowling!!

And to end the Night we sang to her and ate her cake with bubblegum ice cream (her favorite!).


We all had a great Day!! We are so blessed to have Zoey in our family... We love her to pieces!! She is such a good helper to her Dad and I, & she loves to play with her little brother and help take care of him!! We are so proud of her!!
Happy Birthday Zo!
When she got home I decided (after she begged and begged) that I would let HER decorate her own cake....
She did a pretty good job!
When her Dad got home from work we let her open presents...
Then off to Craigo's for dinner (Her Choice!)....
And then we decided to do a little Cosmic Bowling!!
And to end the Night we sang to her and ate her cake with bubblegum ice cream (her favorite!).
We all had a great Day!! We are so blessed to have Zoey in our family... We love her to pieces!! She is such a good helper to her Dad and I, & she loves to play with her little brother and help take care of him!! We are so proud of her!!
Happy Birthday Zo!

8 comments:
What a cute girl and birthday!
Love the poster idea. I might just have to copy it.
How Fun! I love it that you let her decorate her own cake. What a awesome mom! You seriously have the cutest family! We miss you guys!!!
What a fun birthday for you, Zoey! You look like you had the time of your life!
WOW Becky!! You're all grown up! I'm cyber snooping and found you! You have a beautiful family. I've really enjoyed seeing all of the pics and reading your blog. Looks like you have a great life there in Idaho!
Wendy Moss Butler
Sounds like Zoey had a FUN day! You are nice to let her decorate her own cake. What a good idea. I hope she loved her presents.
Zoey, your cake looked great!!! What a fun day you had. (I LOVE your wrapping paper, Becky)
Wow Zo, it looks like you hit jackpot with the "pretty" presents!
Sounds like a fun day... and Becky, more than ever does Zoey look like a mini you!
Love the new background too by the way!
that wrapping paper is mighty cute!!
what a fun day {bet they really liked the cosmic bowling: that always makes it seem extra special.}
p.s. that's one HUGE bite of noodles!!! and Craigo's might have been my choice too, Zo. you've got excellent taste.
Post a Comment