We may not have it all together... But together we have it all!!
Our Little Family
Zoey the Witch!
She was the cutest witch I've seen in a while!! Grandma Lucy & I made her outfit!!
The Zoey quotes......
03/16/09- "This is so good... I can't breath!!"
11/15/08- "I really like the Lizard of Oz movie!!"
11/3/8- (Zoey was asking what voting is.) Me:"Tomorrow everyone who is 18 or older gets to go and pick who they want to be president." Zoey: "You should pick ME!!"
8/12/08- "Oh my gosh Mom... That grasshopper tried to bite me with his bum!!"
7/22/08- Zoey was about to play the Wii with her 7 year old cousin- "Don't worry mom, Allie will go easy on me!!"
Z O E Y!! We Love You Tons!! (I just got Zoey on the bus... and as she took her 1st step up the bus stairs I heard her say "Hey it's my birthday today!"... I think she may be a little excited!!)
Happy Birthday Zo! Hope you liked the birthday song that Dawson and Cole sang ya today... they thought they were pretty hilarious, I mostly just thought they were buggy! (did you change the pic cuz i swear she had on a dress or something before?? am i seeing things?)
Zoey, I hope that you had a great birthday. I think it is so great that you were so dang excited. I guess I am the lucky one because I got to see you just hours before you truned 6. It looks like your parents let you have your birthday and it sounds like you didn't get the tractor or Bob the Builder game we thought you might get!!! You are a sweet little thing and we hope that your day was filled with greatness! It was so fun to see you at Target! Heidi Neville
I think my husband is training my kids to be acrobats!... They love it!!
Faker!!
It's hard to feel sorry for him when his fake cry is soooo funny!!
Zoey & Jayce!
Aren't our kids little cuties?!
Jayce translations.....
8/31/08- "Mom where's Da?" (translation)- Mom where's Dad? (He says this in the car while Toby is driving... when I say there he is he laughs and laughs and then he asks again!!)
8/31/08- "Da eeee!!" (translation)- Daddy!! (I love how he says it!)
8/14/08- "Zo et oooo!!" (translation)- Zoey Let Go!!
7/22/08- "GA WAA WUU!!" (translation)- Dad Where are you?
14 comments:
6?! Wow - time goes by way too fast.
Do our kids really have the same birthday? FOr cool! Time does go by just too fast!
She is just a doll!
Happy Day for Zoey! It sounds like she hasn't lost any of her enthusiasm. I love that she couldn't wait to tell everybody it was her birthday.
Happy Birthday Zoey!!! She is such a doll Becky. Your children are beautiful. It's so fun to see them and hear about your family on your blog! Thanks!
when i read "Hey it's my birthday today!" i heard her voice yellin that in my head. she's a darlin!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZO!
Happy Birthday Zoey!
I hope you got her presents wrapped so she could open them!! I am hoping even more that I can find her gift that I wrapped before Christmas.
Happy Birthday Zo! Hope you liked the birthday song that Dawson and Cole sang ya today... they thought they were pretty hilarious, I mostly just thought they were buggy!
(did you change the pic cuz i swear she had on a dress or something before?? am i seeing things?)
Yea for Zoey!!!! Six is so cool.
Hope you had a fun fun day. Did your class at school sing to you?...maybe the bus did. (too cute)
Wow six huh! My how time flies! Well Happy Birthday Zo! (Late). ;) She sure is a cutie!
Hope your birthday was FUN!!
You look darling, too.
Zoey, I hope that you had a great birthday. I think it is so great that you were so dang excited. I guess I am the lucky one because I got to see you just hours before you truned 6. It looks like your parents let you have your birthday and it sounds like you didn't get the tractor or Bob the Builder game we thought you might get!!! You are a sweet little thing and we hope that your day was filled with greatness! It was so fun to see you at Target!
Heidi Neville
Aww wow! Another Zoey!! I have a Zoey (who is nearly 15), this is the first other Zoey (with a Y) that I have ever met.
All Zoey's must be cutties!! x
Post a Comment