WE'RE HERE TO
I had just finished doing my first FLYBABY task and I found my kids with blankets in their shirts.... for big muscles (of course!). They were flexing and laughing at each other!!
GOTTA LOVE 'EM!!
We may not have it all together... But together we have it all!!
9 comments:
Haaaaaaaaa cute kids! I especially love the look on Jayce's face.
I LOVE the Flylady. I've quoted her for ... I don't know how many years, bought several of her products, and love her system.
Funny little kids. They look so big. Can't wait to see them.
Now "Go Shine Your Sink"!
i never knew the magic of Fly Lady.
or Fly Baby.
please. do tell more.
My favorite part of that pic, is Jayce's tiny tummy showing! How stinkin cute!
I was going to say that Cassie talks about Fly Lady. Cute pictures of those tough little kids!
Cute pics, but I'm with Geri. I need an explanation of Fly Lady.
How funny! Cassie turned me onto Fly lady when I lived in Wisconsin. Good stuff! I need to get back into it! I have never heard of fly baby though.
Hey Becky,
I'm finally reading blogs again. How do I get Brandi to let me read hers? I don't know her email. Do you?
I love the cute pictures of your kids. How fun!
Lisa
Fly Lady is a Lady, a book, & I guess a new set of habits that help get and keep your house clean.
Fly Baby is the blog my friend Kristi is doing with tasks from the wonderful Fly Lady book. It makes it fun knowing your friends are trying to accomplish the same things you are on a given day... fell free to check it out on my sidebar!!
Post a Comment